generates solutions for the Radio Times Trackword puzzle.
The program will supply an exhaustive set of matching words from the supplied dictionary (including proper names if present) and create a words list file, however it doesn't take account of the Trackword plurals rule.
Solver108 has been tested on Windows XP only
To Install Solver
1) After reading all these instructions download solver.zip (choose the option to 'Save this file to disc')
2) Open solver.zip from your harddisc
3) Run setup.exe from within WinZip
4) run solver from the 'Windows Start Menu'
5) enter your 9 letter problem into the trackword grid
6) click the "start" button
7) Solver will create a words list called "SolverOutput.txt"
in the "C:\Program Files\solver" folder.